Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Good timing. Just before the April arbitration deadline. One not to miss. They have to announce something.

"Don't worry; Be Happy." I'm not worried but I am not happy. If I lose it all it won't change my lifestyle one iota. MY new MB is paid up.

There has to be something like an ultimatum date that if the permits are not forthcoming by March 20 or so, arbitration will be filed. I'm for arbitration,by then, which I hope we can follow through financially for 2 years, unless things change drastically in 10 weeks to avoid it.

The onus is on RM to protect our investment and our outlay of money or alternatively file a class action suit against administration. Resignations for their own protection is always on the horizon. We've had a few. When the ship is sinking the rats run.

The fact that nothing has changed with all the promises beginning 2 years ago that arbitration will not be necesssary makes me thing more that arbitration is necessary and Chavez is simply trying to run us out by dragging us down and buying time.

All lit takes is one word from Chavez and it's a go. But I don't see it.

Write to RM and F** Chavez and file for arbitration now. Piss on him. I don't care anymore.

New Message
Please login to post a reply