Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I don't think there is much to say about this turn of events other than what are we worth in arbitration.

Those of us who believed that we would end up mining LC or be bought out just got a kick in the knats. I suppose anything is possible but I personally have moved on from even wanting to do business in VZ.

I will not be selling shares but I certainly won't be buying again until I see how Kry plans to move forward.

For those who have been demanding Kry file for arbitration, your wish will probably come true. The good thing about filing now is that Kry isn't walking away they have been forced out by VZ. This latest stupid move only solidifies our case against them. If I'm not mistaken it was CVG who was responsible for securing the permit in our MOC with them. To pull the plug because we didn't start mining when they were responsible for the delay with the ministry of environment shows they have no clue.

If we end up filing and I can't think of a reason not to file right now I would imagine it will be for a lot more than 2 billion. We will be filing owning the whole contract instead of 1/3 and if memory serves me country risk isn't factored into any award.

If we look at Newmont buying Fronteer they paid over $540 an ounce. If we use $500 an ounce times 20 million ounces we get $10 billion. Assuming Kry can deal with the noteholders and fund arbitration with a share total of 500 million or less the potential pay off is HUGE. $10 billion is $20 a share and 2 billion is $4 a share. I don't think it will be that hard to find someone to fund us through arbitration.

I'm willing to stick this one out until the end. If we lose in court so be it but I won't be bullied by some tin plated dictator who believes the law doesn't apply to him. I's rather paper my walls with useless shares than to say I quit.

I AM CANADIAN!

New Message
Please login to post a reply