Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Venezuela & Hugo want LC & LB to be mined co-operatively at the same time and probably under the banner of just one corporate entity. Until a resolution between Venezuela and GRZ is reached, KRY&LC will remain unresolved. Venezuela doesn't care how long it's going to take because time is on their side with POG heading to the moon. The MOC was cancelled to show GRZ that Venezuela is in the position of strength and is going to play hardball. GRZ knows this but Belanger is earnestly trying to negotiate the best deal that he can for his share-holders. However, whatever is negotiated for LB & GRZ will have serious ramifications on what is negotiated for KRY. Negotiations for GRZ will continue to be behind closed doors and is not going to be revealed until the deal is done. IMHO the Chinese will end up with both LB & LC. The share-holders remaining at the end of this saga will probably be reasonably rewarded if KRY doesn't go bankrupt first. Whoever is trying to acquire LB is probably also acquiring cheap KRY shares.

BTW, this forum was created & maintained by certain individuals with the purpose of keeping investors informed. I think these people have performed this function better than any other forum that I have been associated with. Any criticisms that I have posted are only in the hope of improving it and not to create dissention.

New Message
Please login to post a reply