Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

the truth shall set you free- " Matt/CJR find it hard to believe that you were not aware of all of these facts through your years working with this stock!!!! I also find the timing of sharing this information very intriguing!!! "

the truth shall set you free. i could really give a damn what you find hard to believe or intriging. i'm suprised you got 8 rec's on this post. you've obviously been one of the "usual suspects" around here but wont post under your usual name when basically accusing me of bashing/sabotage... i find it "intriguing" you felt the need to use my real name but changed your avatar name even to post this...we used to have a name on the playground for kids like that.

your post seems to insinuate that i had insidious motives in posting this info. first of all, i was'nt aware of all of these facts because i've only been in kry since 05' (right after chavez said he was going to nationalize mining, i should have taken him at his word)...as far as timing goes? is there a good time to post this?? this info has been out there for over 15 years so i doubt it's going to affect the PPS... and i never really bothered to dig much into the ten years previous to when i bought in....some of this i have never seen posted before (probably because anything negative on the message boards is treated as an automatic lie and the poster dis-credited).

second, i only found this because i was looking into the current icsid case by "ramstein trading group" which is/was connected to mael (i think that's where the story is/will be)...why dont you dig into that!

why exactly does a retail investor (who has also lost $$/opportunity with this stock) get crapped on for sharing information with other investors and looking for any insight they may have? over the years i have shared both positive and negative info i have found with regard to kry for the sole purpose of discussion and trying to get the best perspective on a difficult spec stock. if you ever wonder where i am coming from know this, i have never shorted kry and it's never been in my interest to see kry tumble.

for you, and the other 7 a-holes who agree with you, dont look at me for reasons why kry stock has tumbled. look at management, look at hugo, look at posters who never wanted information, they only wanted stock promotion.

balless wonder!

New Message
Please login to post a reply