Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I am not familiar with all the acronyms and initials of US government subsidies committees but many US companies in the past few years were on the verge of bankruptsies but with the help of the US government these companies survived and now are thriving. Without the help, they might have disappeared. GM is a company that comes to mind who went to the Capital for help for survival and got it.

They got the funding and I believe paid all loans back now with interest.

I'm suggesting KRY go to similar ways in canada to get any of the funding they may require to last 2 years of Arb. Which Many of us feel confident will be winable. A similar loan as in the US case with GM and others would be repayable, but in due time.

It is not only the shareholders and stockholders of KRY who have been had by Vz but so has Canada (I include the US too) in general, because internationally we uphold the internaltional rules of law. This would be a prime case for the future if other countries try to screw Canadians that they know we will not sit back and be robbed of our Canadian capital investments abroad. Suck us in to invest and develop only to be confiscated after we did the ground work.

Chavez has the whole of Vz government support against us, a small company, so how about Government vs Government for a signal that we will not accept discrimination.

Russia supports Venrus, US supports compaies in trouble, so should Canada support Canadian companies when governments seize our property and investments internationally, with money. It's Canadian (and US) money down there. It's from Canadian equity. I feel it's part ouf our Canadian treasury money that went down there.

So FUNG go to the right ministries of the Canadian Gov and make a deal that will see us through arbitration. It will help all Canadians in the long run.

The money owed to us by Vz is at the end of the rainbow but we just have to wait it out. Vz is hoping we'll go bkrpt in the meantime but with help he may as well go p**ING IN THE WIND. He has no hope in waiting us out if support from the Gov is achievable. I hope he is facing South and the wind is a hurricane from the South. Just think of it when Chavez sees Canada is in, no matter what, he may as well start adding up his international debts which appears to be substantial. It may be Vz that goes Bkrupt.

Nothing to do but wait and hope it's all over within 2 years or so.

Good luck to all. I have no problems in waiting as long as KRy survives 'till the end. We will get our money back and some profit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply