Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Dendro,

Thanks for all of the appeal prose. Thanks for pointing out that I am wrong. I would like to be wrong.

However, I did some DD and found out about Form 25 and was sharing it with the board. It is unfair for things to be a surprise to shareholders.

If you are implying that Crystallex will remain listed for another 60 days, or even indefinitely until a second appeal decision is reached, this paragraph within the June 1 PR gave a clue . . .

"Additionally, the Company has been advised by the NYSE Amex that its May 24th, 2011 Appeal of the Exchange's delisting determination has been denied. Crystallex has the right to appeal this decision to the full Committee on Securities, within 15 calendar days, which it intends to do. The Company understands that the NYSE Amex will suspend trading of Crystallex shares on the NYSE Amex while this next Appeal is ongoing. ..."

My DD found that for any Exchange to delist a company, the Exchange will file Form 25 with the SEC. Ten days later, the stock will stop trading on that Exchange. Form 25 for Crystallex has not yet been filed with the SEC.

If Crystallex Management is smart, and have absolutely no doubt, these guys running Crystallex are smart - they will wait the full 15 days before submitting their second appeal paperwork. Once the Exchange receives the second appeal paperwork, Form 25 is then filed with the SEC.

Again, I am sharing this information so people reading this are not surprised by the next SEC filing concerning delisting. That next filing, is Form 25. Ten days after that form is filed with the SEC a company no longer trades on that Exchange.

If you have DD refuting the bold portion of the June 1 PR, please share it. Also, if you have DD refuting that a company does not stop trading on an Exchange 10 days after Form 25 is filed with the SEC, please share it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply