Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Chavez Illness Highlights 'Key Man Risk' in Venezuela

No analysis but Vette seems to think next yr. they have thier day in court.

IMO hugo has put ours and GRZ's ISCID cases in - play. Look at the commons of GRZ since the rumors began of the "talks" of some sort of settlement. IMO I think and will hold my ground that hugo must settle GRZ's claim before ours then come to a solution for the eventual buyunder of the asset. Hugos legacy and heirs is on the line. LC will be permitted but to whom and when is the bigger question. I think very soon.

Why the buy under? Where was CRYXF before the MOC was pulled and the big moves before @ $600 gold ? $4 to $5 give or take a buck.

Now we sit @ .12 @ $1553 AU with less than $20 million and a ISCID claim valued @ $3.8 billion and $500 million in total invested.

Not until the re-fi of the notes are complete and the rest of the equipment is sold along with the eventual out-of-court settlement with GRZ will hugo move on CRY.

I think Fungs moves on CRY before they decided to litigate the claim were prudent. We would have still been waiting like the others in line . Just my opinion. Also , if we are to re-fi the bonds and hopefully without too much more dilution or royalties to our new lenders were still looking IF we litigate this thing at least 2 yrs...I am just using the big oils which have lowered thier expectations..

I think an offer is doable but how much is the bigger question.

Dendreonaire

New Message
Please login to post a reply