Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Aug 30, 2011 11:04AM
Aug 30, 2011 12:04PM
Aug 30, 2011 01:22PM
Aug 30, 2011 02:22PM

nobear,

absolutely agree on the financing part. if kry can raise $100mil+ and only manage to dilute the stock 100% or less then the initial bump would raise the PPS to .30-.50 even after dilution imo...really not a bad deal considering the financing party would make about 200% on thier money from day one (you would think a monkey could put this deal together...but then again)...

RE: HUGO.... based on recent actions and articles dating back to 05' i think hugo may actually have it in his bald head that he is going to tell the world bank to pound salt and cause a large rift between "axis and allies", effectively causing the chinese/russians/etc to become thier own "world bank" and create a new "east vs. west"... i know it sounds rediculous but that's what i see him trying to do.

the real problem with collecting from hugo might be that he breaks off all trade with the west and only supplies china/russia/etc...he owes them more than he can produce at this point.... while china and russia would probably enforce seizure of ven goods to repay an icsid award i cant see them doing it when the oil/gold is already paid for and owed to them. in the end, i think the world bank may end up loaning ven the money to pay awards..ven will be ruined for decades and stripped of much of its natural resources to pay for hugo's social revolulion.. what a f' up!! that orange snookie chick could have run venezuela better than hugo and still many of the ven people still support him.. stupidity runs rampant in venezuela!

Aug 30, 2011 04:33PM
Sep 03, 2011 06:25PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply