Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Over the last while we have had posters who have said we would go BK. Some said we wouldn't get financing.

I think those issues have now been put to rest.

As a shareholder Kry has been a terrible company to invest in. We have been screwed by VZ more times that we can count. Management has kept us in the dark so much we could grow mushrooms. Through it all however the one thing Fung has always been able to do is raise cash when needed.

We can debate all we want once the terms are released but given our current position I don't see how anyone can spin the financing as a negative. Since Friday we have been told the arbitration panel has been set and the process started. The current note holders have lost in court again to Kry and will have to pay costs. We have financing or will at the end of October that will see us through arbitration. The only negative has been that the TSX is looking into our listing requirements.

Given all that was in front of us with the Dec. 23 deadline looming this is about as good as it gets. Could things have been better? Yes but Hugo hasn't sent us 3.8 billion yet so I believe we still have better days ahead.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply