Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Once the financing is done, which I believe it will be in the next 10 days or so -- BUT -- at a higher cost than we expected, like 20% interest and around half the arbitration award going to finance our continued existence, I think that we the shareholders should kick around the idea of putting up our own board member(s) at the next meeting.

IMO without any institutional interest, we can organize and line up enough votes to do it using the board as a hub for communication. We can vet candidates here, probably locals so they can stay closely involved. I for one would put my shares behind it so we can get the right result at the end of the arbitration road and choke any corporate waste in the meantime.

Just a thought, but I'm tired of being a mushroom. For all the talk of Bob being able to get financing whenever he wanted, it really looks like he can only get it by giving away the crown jewels. CJR for CEO? hehe

New Message
Please login to post a reply