Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Midas, first off I don't think Turtle is a suit. I also think you are mixing up insider information with regular information that can be had by actually contacting people and asking questions. I certainly don't think their efforts are a joke.

I appreciate everyone who is willing to take the time to look for answers. I don't know about you but I have called and spoken in person to both RM and RF. Did they tell me any inside information? NO! Did I learn anything I didn't know by asking questions? YES! I have called other CEOs and spoke to them about their company even when I wasn't a shareholder.

Perhaps you should try and contact either Macquire, GMP or Bryon and see what they tell you. If you've done this already then I guess you decided to keep the information to yourself rather than sharing like others have.

You have every right to be pissed and frustrated but to point the finger at people trying to help by taking the time to get information is wrong in my opinion.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply