Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I'd Bet that ez...AK(fungstir) made alot of money on Kry. He diluted pumped Dumped and then shorted the stock. Today he post here to defend his actions and says "thats the rules" so its ok that the brother and sisters get screwed. I've Read this blog for years and read the stuff that manny of the good posters (mom,cantjust,JC,and JJ,Don-wys) questioned only to see ez(fungstir) come in with his BS. To Bad that the ez(fungstir)stays anoymous behide a key board but if I had to bet he is either fungstir or a close family member and thats why he defends him self today.He Knew Kry would never mine it and that when PDG left Venezuela GRZ had all that data too and was asked to build it as one mine. ez (fungstir) knew that he get more rich on the dilute pump and dump rather then calling Chaves out years ago.and thats where the money Dilution come from. Sad but true

New Message
Please login to post a reply