Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Americode Graziaden ounces the moves of a Chinese companywith mining concession.

ByDannyLeguízamo@DannyLeguizamo.-the Deputy Americode Grazia told exclusively Kon Zapata that the company China's Citic Group,uses its mining concession for trading on the Vancouver Stock Exchange."That's every move. It is not to exploit the mine as such. Give a damn to them what happens in our mines, if people are killed, if it is not killed, if people pollute it, etc.They make pure makeup, pure show case".
ByDannyLeguízamo@DannyLeguizamo.-theDeputyAmericodeGrazianottodenounceallegedlyirregularactsthatinvolvetransnationalcorporationsandofficialsofChavismo C.A. When it brough t to light the case of miners killed in Tumeremo, and was denied by Governor Francisco Rangel Gómez time ended up giving him reason to of Grazia, for shame of senior officials of the Reddome that had initially classified the complaint as a vulgar gossip.
Yesterday in the Committee one nergy and oil of the National Assembly, and after that the Deputy José Brito made mention of the case already known Canadian Gold Reserve, DeGrazia returns to the fray and spoke exclusively with Kon Zapata about a company that was awarded a concession to exploit minerals in Bolivar State: Citic Group, China.
-Is information about the award that wa s made to Citic Group?

-The first thing that we have been clarifying, is that we are not opposed to no strategic investment depending on the country. That relevant tell it. What worries us is the irresponsible way as the Government removes and puts companies as if it were a soft drink distribution without measuring the consequences from the legal point of view, from the legal, social and environmental point of view. Because the secompanies and you can write it because it is so, none of them, has made important investments in Bolivar State. They use that to negotiate on the Vancouver Stock Exchange.That is, I have a mine there, here I have the paper, that mine is valued at four billion dollars,and that is converted into shares of the company in Vancouver.That is all the move. It is not to exploit the mine as such. Give a damn to them what happens in ourmines, if people are killed, if it is not killed, if people pollute it,etc. They make pure makeup,pure showcase. A few sheds,put a machine,g iveyouatour,get another, but there is nothing. Then itseems to us that is an irresponsible way to how it has handled this.Why talk about the"sawpolitics":go forward and backward. They removed a company to give to another. Remove to that another to give to another. At the end: who paid the broken dishes? The environment pays the broken dishes. The Guyanese pay them. They take the water.They take the light. They take the tranquility.They criminalizemining, and in the end,not solve absolutely nothing.
-That you commented on the Vancouver Stock Exchange shares happened to Citic Group?

-That became Citic Group.How does Citic Group?CITIC Group enters because the concession were removed to Crystallex. And how it enters Crystallex? Enter because they removed Gold Reserve. This happens because the mining concessions do not pass through the National Assembly and have no control. They obey the Minister on duty or the President's shift. This can not continue because we are doing irreparable damage to the Guyanese and the environment. Those groups of gangs did not arrive today: date of birth was on 26 September of 2006 with the massacre of LaParagua. This wast he first massacre that occurred in Guyana. By the year 2000 there were massacres in any mine. As they criminalizemining, they become "pranes" and armed groups in with holding agents. What is a withholding agent? A"pran". You pecha miners. That miner pays the pran and that pran paid them afia olivegreen.

- And intend to quote here the executives of Citic Group and Crystallex, for example?

-That it is work of the Committee on energy and oil together. In fact, right now is debating what of Crystallex. But I think that all of these companiess hould be checked, because the National Assembly is just a controller, other organmode would not fulfilling our role. Either they refuse. This country is going to change, I don't know when. I am not a magician or have the crystalball. But we are committed in that things will change.
New Message
Please login to post a reply