Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I am suggesting we get together on ths board to create a collection of questions which Ms Contractor said she would answer within limits considering client/lawyer privilege. (This is not us folks- we are not the client she's referring to).

I will start with some questions which requires the approval of our group. Please feel free to add and you should until we have a list we would like to have answered. Openess is important here. JJ can speak for us or anyone else and then share.

1. Names of members of the SHAREHOLDERS COMMITTEE ( Probably client/lawyer privilege and won't answer)

2. How many shares total (not necessary one by one) in the SHAREHOLDERS COMMITTEE group? (Probably client/lawyer privilege and won't answer)

3. If the litigation is successful do we share in the same monetary distribution EQUALLY (Or are we just used as leverage for them and they get a different percentage)?

4. Is there a a percentage (as opposed to 14%) that the litigation is targeting? This something i really want to know.

5. How many total shares submitted by the Opt-in group? (So we know how we impact in the process)

6. What is your projected retainer fee?

7. Clarification on why Tenor postpone to Dec 31st

OG, JC, Ploutus, JC MM, CJR, etc add some stuff.

One voice - all contribute - spokesperson collates the questions.

Interesting times.

MAGA

New Message
Please login to post a reply