Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

20 years for me folks.  1997... hard to believe.  I cashed out 20,000 shares (less than 10% of my holdings at the time) in 2006 for a business transaction that was short term.  The shares were sold for $7.04 and $7.05 CDN.  When I was finished my business deal I got the 140k back and rather than buy back my KRY shares I bought Rogers @ $31.35 a share.  The Rogers shares split at $66 as I recall and I still have them today.  If only I had sold 'em all (the KRY) and bought something decent.

Well, you can't change the past but there is hope for the future to recoup something from this mess and I believe that Gowling working on behalf of retail shareholders gives us our best chance of getting back part of what has been stolen from us by Tenor and the management of this Company... the Company we all supported for years, many years in some cases.  I confess to having even participated in a financing at one point based upon the bullshit I was fed from Marc Oppenheimer.  Yes, the same MO who is still receiving a monthly retainer from the "Company" as far as I know... I believe the amount is $30,000 per month!!!!!

Check with a lawyer if you need the opt-in agreement clarified and make up your own mind.  For what it's worth, I've been in this damn thing a lot longer than I care to remember, have a fairly large number of shares, and I sent in my signed agreement.

New Message
Please login to post a reply