Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Paau it is my understanding that it normally takes 2 or 3 months to get an enforcement order. It has been over 6 months and nothing is happening. As far as I know it is still listed as pending. 

The opt ins have nothing to do with any delay. They would like to see the enforcement order so collection can happen either voluntarily or through default and the IMF. Tenor would like us to believe that it will take a long time to collect but that isn't true if Tenor would push to get the enforcement order.

Tenor would much rather us think collecting will be more difficult and take longer than it needs to be. This only helps Tenor as they keep shaving our percentage.

This whole thing could be done much quicker than people think. I believe an old poster here no_bear once said that when the enforcement order is in place it shouldn't take more than 6 months. That would make a nice Christmas present!

There are several reasons why Tenor would want to delay and none of them are good for shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply