Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Just because one sits on the sidelines and doesn't contribute, doesn't mean one is not as interested as those who do contribute. I do not contribute, but since I have 250,000 plus shares, I have a vested interest just like those who contribute to this forum. I for one appreciate all who have contributed throughout the years and, I appreciate the newbees also contributing. Your analogy of the father that leaves his son is somewhat of a stretch but I do respect your input. You don't have to agree with everyone, who does? But, don't shut others out for expressing thier views or trying to make sense out of what is happening. Afterall what we say has little impact on the overall outcome, but it's still interesting to hear everyone. Hopefully when this is all over, I will still be alive to enjoy the outcome no matter how much it is. Thanks and please keep those comments coming!

New Message
Please login to post a reply