Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"Nothing has turned out."

Yet. Do sports commentators call a race before it's over?

As far as I can tell Gowling haven't done anything essential.

Again, as far as YOU can tell. Are you calling the race before it's over?

The only good that can come from Gowling is if they can increase the payout. Isn't this what they are working for? Do they get paid if they don't increase the payout?

Increase the payout? I like that. What's the starting point for the increase to start from? You have stated you don't know what's going on behind the scenes and that's clear within your "as far as I can tell" comments. You do have a nice way with words for sure. One should assume Gowling is approaching this in a few areas that are suspect, no?

Let's put this in conspiracy terms (Jimmi may like this). Isn't it in Gowling's interests to let Tenor/Fung diminsh the payout even more? And then sweep in and win at least back what was lost so that they get paid? Do you think lawyers wouldn't do that?

Now who's spinning the conspiracy theories? I ask you a simple question, do you think Gowling is doing some good in this for shareholders or not? You tend to waffle a bit now and then on this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply