Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Don - yes we as shareholders may be affected by what Gowling do on behalf of their clients (both positively and negatively). Just as we are affected by Reyes' lawyers, Tenor's lawyers, etc. But there is a difference, Gowling are the only lawyers on a contingency basis.

I'm not sure what your point is. It seems obvious to me that you are an opt in because it has cost you nothing and it will incentivise Gowling to win more money if you give up a small percentage. That's fine but don't pretend you have done more than I have done. Don't pretend you have "hired a lawyer".

But can I talk to your gut now? Because it must be your gut saying you are "in on that". Neither Gowling nor the opt in committee have told you anything new or added any value so it must be your gut again. So can your gut tell me if it believes in "somewhere over the rainbow"? You know where skies are blue and dreams really do come true.

New Message
Please login to post a reply