Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Latest Ernst & Young - 29th Report of Monitor, Nov. 25, 2018

From the MOC

The works to be performed by CRYSTALLEX for the design, construction, start-up, and exploitation of the mine subject-matter of the ‘Las Cristinas 4, 5, 6, and 7’ Project comprise the geological-mining planning and the supply of all materials, labor, machinery, equipment, spare parts, and other resources materials or elements that are necessary for the development, exploitation, processing, commercialization and sale of the gold mineral present in said mine, according to the terms hereof.

2.2      FEASIBILITY STUDY

2.2.1  CRYSTALLEX binds itself to submit to THE CORPORATION the Technical, Economic, Financial Feasibility Study within a term not exceeding one (1) year as from the date of execution hereof, in order for it to be analyzed, considered and approved before commencement of the works. During said period, CRYSTALLEX must maintain a minimum of field activity allowing for the generation of jobs in the communities adjacent to the Project area.

2.2.2  The Feasibility Study must conform to the guidelines established in this contract and be for the benefit of both parties. The approval of said Feasibility Study must be evidenced in writing and shall be attached hereto as Exhibit ‘B’, which shall be an indivisible part hereof.

3.4 CRYSTALLEX must provide THE CORPORATION with the technical documentation for the obtainment of the environmental permits necessary for the operation of the mine subject-matter of Las Cristinas 4, 5, 6, and 7 Project. CRYSTALLEX must strictly comply with the applicable environmental legislation in the performance of the works subject-matter of this contract.

1.- THE CORPORATION binds itself to deliver to CRYSTALLEX the existing technical studies performed about the area to be contracted, in order for CRYSTALLEX to make the Certification of the same and afterwards prepare the Feasibility Study.

New Message
Please login to post a reply