Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Ord
Dec 07, 2018 01:09PM
Dec 08, 2018 09:43AM
Dec 08, 2018 12:34PM
Dec 08, 2018 06:38PM
Dec 08, 2018 07:16PM

Dec 08, 2018 08:31PM
Dec 09, 2018 08:27AM

With all due respect auntierooski do not acuse me of spreading rumors. I cannot verify my info.It came from a reputable member of another board.This is what this site is for.Members sharing the little bits of info that we hear about.This pos company has always kept us in the dark for the 10+ years i have been involved.The only info i ever get is from other share holders that have contacts and relay info that they are being told.Take it for what it is.If it upsets you quit reading the comments posted.I rarely post here anymore because of being jumped on.If you want to wait until info is made public,good luck.I will go back into the weeds now,lol

Bill

Dec 09, 2018 03:52PM
Dec 09, 2018 07:16PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply