Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I just thought I would clear up an item or two that I think all vested interests would like to know and I don't believe I am divulging any proprietory information. It is in regards to my direct contacts that I have had since the beginning of the Arbitration. Growling is no longer involved in this arbitration. After the last appeal that we lost due to Hainey's judgement Growling was no longer interested in persuing any further legal actions at their expense. They are still acting as an advisor to the Shareholder Committee on an as needed basis. There is no Opt-in business still active. All shareholders are back to where they were before Growling got involved. The Shareholder Committee has not given up. In fact they are actively involved with the govenment authorites in Toronto to further shareholder interests on any actions by Tenor/Fung. They are being scrutinized on any of their actions "going forward" by those governing bodies. The Shareholder Committee is also active on interests they cannot comment on. We can't change the past rulings. Judge Hainey made it clear that it was the error on the part of shareholders to not get involved from the beginning as Tenor absorded their 88% stake of the award. Tenor is not interested in acquiring Citco for a fast payoff. That would not achieve their goals of acquiring the better share of the award due to the 60 % interest maximum per year by law. Their interest is to stretch it out as long as possible. This is their long term objective.

As far as the board I started and now with the help of burythehatchet I closed that board years ago abruptly as a means to keep "new" posters from reading and posting conspiracy theories to undermine our resolve. It was conceived to be a board where one could come from time to time and not have to "wade" through pages of posts unrelated to the facts. In that regard it has been a great success. We are determined to keep it civil and to the benefit of shareholders that expect a positive outcome whenever that takes place in the future. i still appreciate the Agoracom board considering ifeelyellow keeps everyone up to date on the latest factual findings. I hope these comments are helpful.  

Merry Christmas to you all and a happy New Year

New Message
Please login to post a reply