Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Don: "I don’t think anybody is panicking over what Paau says or anyone else."

Why would you panic?

Gowling are dead and gone - I told you this would happen, many attacked me for it but it seems being right still makes me the enemy.

The criminal code issue is dead and gone - I told you this too but some will continue to try to sell this.

Tenor want this over asap. Tenor forced VZ to the settlement table. Tenor achieved the Citgo judgement before anyone else and have used it to get faster settlement. Any claim to the contrary just ignores the real world. Look at GRZ, they won a judgement but opted for a settlement for exactly the same reasons. They tolerate VZ's delays and failed payments because they know a settlement is the best way forward. And each time VZ slips behind they push ahead with the court judgements, just as Tenor have and will do here.

Don, your talk about banding together sounds exactly like the opt in committee. You've been there, you lost. But that doesn't mean there aren't still things you may need to do. Be under no illusion, Tenor are not interested in shareholders. Shareholders may have to work hard to protect the very little that is left. That is where you can step up (and others may without you). There are other real threats. As I told you from the very beginning paying lawyers to protect what is left is all we have. I'm sure the opt in committee know this.

If shareholders are lucky then 10-24 cents/share is a realistic outcome, maybe as soon as next year.

It may be time to stop listening to those who have never been right.

New Message
Please login to post a reply