Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Sherm,

I have never been and will never be "in office". Most polititians are the same: they are in for the money (how many billions did they spend in the last election and where did the money come from and where did the money end up?). Now more than before, their interest is to obtain and remain in power at all costs to advance their partisan interests and impose their view of the world, however narrow and backward it may be; not what is good for the country and its people, who elected them to do just that.

Remember "We the people of the United States..."?  Now it rings more like "We the polititians of the United States...".

What about "one person, one vote"? Now people's votes are accepted when favorable and negated when not.

You and everybody else can play politics. I would rather not live in the you-know-what if fosters.

Mind you, I have and I will always vote. This because I do not want to be an accomplice in the debasing of this country.

New Message
Please login to post a reply