Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Current status on bankruptcy proceedings & shareholder expectations?

I've been halfheartedly lurking this forum once or twice a year for many years. Thanks to everyone for keeping hope alive for so long. I'm a bit lost with all the recent threads. Can someone please summarize the current bankruptcy status/timetable & expectations for shareholders?

Looks like a settlement may finally be close? Expected/hopeful payment date (late 2023?), predictions on amount (I've seen $2.25, $1, 50c. $2-3/share would almost make the decade+ of waiting acceptable but I assume it's all conjecture for now?), and whether shares will resume trading (presumably stopping shortly thereafter with a liquidity event?), we'll get cut checks (seems unlikely to work, given the 10-15 years of people moving), or perhaps a one-time dividend?

My "CRYSTALLEX INTERNTNL XXXREGISTRATION REVOKED BY THE SEC EFF: 04/30/13" shares have remained in my brokerage acct. Based on someone's advice on this forum, I sent a letter to judge Silverstein back in February requesting to be added as a participant to the bankruptcy proceedings. Anything else shareholders can or must do to participate?

New Message
Please login to post a reply