Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: TD Ameritrade account to be moved to Schwab as of Sept. 1, 2023

My account was already moved at the beginning of June. I guess they are moving accounts in "waves".

My KRY shares were moved and have the "incomplete" under the heading of "cost basis". There is also the number of shares listed. There is a number with a letter in it, in place of the ticker (which I believe is now "CRYFQ". I wonder if there is hidden meaning in that ticker.   ;-) ). 

As far as how good Schwab is, I do not know. They are as new to me as they are to you. So far, I guess, our KRY shares being moved is a good sign. I have hard copies of my buy transactions from TD. You may want to see if you can make hard copies of the existence of your shares if you don't already. I don't know if you can or how to do it. Hope this helps.

New Message
Please login to post a reply