Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: SPECIAL MASTER’S STATUS REPORT REGARDING MARKETING PROCESS DEADLINES

This is the most outstanding case study of a stretched-out litigation process in legal history. It includes hundreds of participants, judges, lawyers, clerks, witnesses, etc. notwithstanding thousands of pages and millions of words, costing millions of dollars, involving billions of dollars. Including three countries; Canada, United States of America and Venezuela. It will be a topic in law classrooms forever.

In Part A. You have the actual court's proceedings taking place, both in Canada and the United States. For over 10 years, battles went on between Crystallex and the government of Venezuela with charge after charge followed by appeal after appeal.  Judge Stark was very careful to follow the law exactly, so there was no possibility of an appeal by Venezuela after the final judgment is ordered. I HEREBY ORDER...  He did a great job.  Throughout the process Judge Stark gave Venezuela every opportunity to present their defense (appeal). Out of all of this, one phrase stands out Alter Ego.  

In Part B. Parallel to the cases in the courts is Venezuela, fighting back, and recently trying to negotiate with creditors for a deal, to save their crown jewel company, called Citgo. The major participants are Madero and Guaido. There have been imprisonments, hostages, and some driven to exile over this case. Corruption galore. Have any been thrown out of windows? What a story!

In Part C. The Treasury Department has played a big role in this fiasco.  They have stonewalled the legal outcome of this case right up to today against the American business investor, causing delays in settlement for only political reasons. Not a thing to do with business. Politics, Business, Money, Murder.

In Part D. We still have the Canadian courts to deal with after Part A is finished. In this case, it is Tenor against the shareholders. Canadian courts have never been kind to the common ordinary business investor. So, we shall see just how we make out here.  Gowling tried but failed. The court ruled in favor of Tenor.

This would be an epic story of interest to many, which I give the title, CORPORATE GREED by William Nisol. Subtitle: The Demise of a World Class Gold Mining Company. Inspired by true events.

The movie: This has all the ingredients of a great movie.  CORPORATE GREED starring Di Niro (Fung), Craig, Seydoux.  

Good luck everyone.

W.N.

New Message
Please login to post a reply