Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I just did. I'm doing this from memory but I believe the mining data was included in the botched settlement agreement with VZ where KRY received the $180M cash and $320M in bonds. Perhaps the bonds were for the value of the mining data. Since everything is redacted we have no way of knowing their thoughts. I gave the range per share of what $240M (GRZ) and $300M (KRY) estimated is worth. If we only got the GRZ amount it would be .65 a share. If we got the KRY estimate it would be .82 a share.

Like I said before the $2 calculation includes the mining data value, the correct interest amount collected, the value of the tax losses Tenor needs, the legal fees from when VZ broke the earlier agreement, etc. etc.

If the correct interest amount is used we should be getting between .50 and .60 a share at 12%. At this point there is no way of knowing what out % will be or what the court says it should be.

I would attempt to out line every step how I get there but will say smarter people than me are in agreement with the whole process.

Every shareholder will have to decide for themselves what they are willing to accept from Kry and Tenor. Did you read the Memorandum Order from Stark about Adelso as a shareholder having insuffient interest in this action. Nobody is representing shareholders because KRY keeps pretending they have our best interests. KRY is paying everyone elses legal fees including the bond holders. The question is why?

Speculating here about how much we will get is fruitless until the money is collected and Kry makes their attempt to rob us. They monitor all these boards and love when posters say .19 a share. Lets all sit tight and wait to see what happens. After more than a decade in BK court we are a couple months away from knowing.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply