Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free

Thanks Kinghorn.....as you said just trying to be realistic......hate to see someone buy in or get hurt thinking that was something new......although would like to be a fly on the wall in one of these meetings, lol.

Been a Bruins fan since I was a little kid in the early 70's(absolutely sick about the Kessel trade). Unfortunately, don't remember seeing Orr play live much as he wasn't on much down here in the states but seeing specials on him and absolutely gawdy #'s(something like 4 100 pt seasons in a row) he put up in that era just amazes me. Truly the best defenseman in hockey history and it's between him and Gretzky for the best player in history depending on your sensibilities.

I feel cheated that he was cheap shotted out of hockey at such an early age before I was really old enough to appreciate him. What was he? Like 27 or 28??? Can you imagine a healthy Orr playing with Park when the Bruins played the Canadians all those times in the 70's? Although, the Bruins and Sinden would have probably been too cheap to have both players at once, lol.

New Message
Please login to post a reply