Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free

Hi, Hammer. I hope you are right and I am not but I thought IR indicated that they didn't get the free 1500 meters drilling and that the financing was the only thing cyp got back.

Maybe I am wrong.....did you definitely hear we rec'd 1500 meters of free drilling? That would ease SOME of the sting.

Anyway, I agree with much of what is said here and don't blame people for vacating their cyp holdings....either for a short while or permanently. Still pizzed beyond belief at what happened and how the WHOLE hole got messed up.

Chip, as for a needle in a haystack, if we do have a continuation of the gea mineralization, then what I remember from the GEA 3d modeled portrayal of their deposit, it should be more of a gold wall in a vertical direction. I think the needle in a haystack is an overly simple exaggeration from IR giving them cover. Yes, they have to get to the right depth for the thrust plate/N-S shear intersection but once they get below that, I would think it should be more of a wall of gold(vertically with the shear) if form held onto our property as the company hints at in it's NRs.

I wish we could get an independent, non-company geologist to go look into what they have to see if they are feeding us a line of krap.....never seen holes go so deep only to be cancelled for some reason without wedging(yeah, I know their reasons but just don't agree with them).....almost like these guys don't want to see what might be there.

All JMO...........

New Message
Please login to post a reply