Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Dear Bruce,

Your strategy for growing your portfolio is sound.

I like your dollar averaging side because long term is a winner here.

First I hope you have invested in a place you can call home because nothing beats that kind of investment and it is the only safe place to be when all else fails in your life.

Second,keep some cash handy to be able to buy opportunities which abound in depressed markets like today.

Third,and this rule has served me well,don't let a sagging stock impress you if the fundamentals for buying has remained the same.Of course research is the key here.

Also,beware of trying to take a profit and play the stock.You must be an expert with the right tools to do this and your luck can go in reverse. If a story develops and you take profit too early,you may never find an entry point again and loose your long term strategy.I received plenty lessons on that subject (I bought Apple in 1987 at around $4 and traded in and out for a few months then dropped out of making a fortune...)

Go "fishing" in streams that no one has found yet and wait for the crowd to show up.Then cheer them up , lead the pack and don't leave the party .

Finally,be responsible when you have made your money.Give back some.I invest today only to help others.Nothing feels better to give a starving child a chance to be educated.This is how we build a better world. This is why Dakshidin is the right company to own because it will give millions of people access to the foundation of all civilisation : clean water.

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply