Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Re: Hi Bruce

in response to by
posted on Feb 13, 2008 03:50AM
Thanks for the welcome Bruce. When I got in the market, I wanted a green stock. DKSC seemed like it had a lot going for it. It was the beginning of Nov. 07. DKSC had a lot of press, all seeming positive. It was something that I could but a few thousand shares and I thought it had a shot to take off. I now have 8000 shares. I am doing most of my investing in an IRA. I got 2007 filled up,.  now for this year. I'm into WWAT, SIRI, THC(someone called buzzed had to buy THC) AKNS, GRGR, SLGLF and 4 mutual funds. I hope most of my money this year will go into the funds. I say hope because it's much more fun for me to buy stocks. I know most of these stocks are speculative. DKSC is my biggest long shot bet. I was raised and worked in the harness racing business so this stock thing seems to hit the same cord as betting on a race, just takes longer. I learned a lot from Cramer, that's were I got the averaging down thing. I have had to use the averaging down thing too much. I want to learn averaging up.  CSIQ was my second stock. I got in at 12 and sold for 24. in just about a month or so. One winner so far. I used that money to buy AKNS which has been killing me. But I'm not worried. I still that these green stocks will take off soon. I'm 56 so we are mostly in the same club. Life at the beach is good and good luck to all of you.
New Message
Please login to post a reply