Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Strong,diversified foreign earnings..Warren Buffet just said it on MSBC

Strong,diversified foreign earnings..Warren Buffet just said it on MSBC

posted on Mar 03, 2008 04:10AM

Dakhidin's foreign earnings in denominated local currencies will add to the strenght of its finances due to a constantly weakening dollar.

In terms of economics,this overseen factor is an important one to consider these days when making an investment. Any US based corporation that has strong sales outside of the US domestic market will come much better of as compared to local based businesses.

Buffet said when you choose to buy a business,you should look at these indicators :

1. A business with the right management that is pro-shareholder

2. A competitive product

3. A value entry point

I think I have demonstrated point 3. There coud not be a better time to get in as a shareholder.

On point 2, I have a conviction based on the science that has been done on the windmill that indeed we beat the competition hands down . On balance, I will have to wait and see how we fare on the efficency of the MK 10 E electric generator compared to its peers.

Wy wife (Phd in Physics) is busy compiling data on the competition and I hope to be able to get more info from Dakshidin's tests that will be conducted in China this summer to be able to compare on a kilowatt per hour cost basis where we stand on the scale of efficiency. It is good to know that our windmills can run in very low windspeeds,day and night and night and day,90% of the time on 90% of the globe!

Finaly, on count 1 , I am so far very positive on Management. Not to say that I don't think they could do better with their ( non-existant )PR office but we have to remember that asset allocation at this stage of the game does not prioritize on the public sector relations side but rather on brand development ,staffing , factory building and finally financing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply