Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Re: Negativity

in response to by
posted on Mar 19, 2008 06:01AM
Buzzed, I don't know anything about the offshore company dksc is dealing with.  I do know there is no email address, no phone numbers or anyway other than logging in with your personal information for THEM to contact you.  The only reason most companies use offshore entities is generally because they can continue to operate clandestine, you never know who you are dealing with and you don't have to disclose income to anyone thus allowing sovereignty for tax purposes and yes non-SEC reporting. The PR doesn't really give anything specific other than having this offshore company attempt to expose dksc more in Canada and the Caribbean.  I thought they already had a big deal going on in the Caribbean.  I'd like to hear more about the windmills that have been sold, i.e. have they been manufactured, are they up and running somewhere and things of this nature.  Continuing to expand in PR's doesn't mean any products are being produced or orders filled.  Not being negative just a realist.  RH
New Message
Please login to post a reply