Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I too believe...

in response to by
posted on Apr 15, 2008 07:43PM

Thanks pacificblu. That is exactly all I am trying to do here. I also believe this board needs to have as much background on the people that are using there money. The fact is, a track record has been set by the major players in this company. Those that have invested before in those companies are now high and dry. I too believe this product is needed (although the patent issue is a real question). I too believe that enormous amounts of people are in need of this basic commodity. I also believe that the information I am trying to convey is helpful to many here that may want to do some in depth due diligence.

After all Starjets, don't you want people investing their hard earned dollars to know everything they can about who and what they may be investing in? I don't buy at .10 and flip as you suggest. I bought an enormous amount of shares quite awhile back with the hype and yes, I liquidated most of them after doing some in depth due diligence. I still have some shares and don't play them day to day, but can afford to lose these since they have been bought very low. Just trying to point out to anyone here, if you can afford to lose whatever you have in any stock, don't do any due diligence, if you can't afford to lose it, do as much due diligence as you can. Is that posting bad or negative comments? I don't think so. RH

New Message
Please login to post a reply