Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

So, you have a mere 500 bucks investment in here and...you spend all that energy talking this down?

Why?

I still don't get it!

I actually have to confess that I enjoy the weakness because I wanted to purchase a lot more shares but I feel really bad on the other side for all those taking losses on account of mere bullboards rumors . Yes , I call them rumors because if they where not rumors, they would be substanciated and most of us large investors and some small ones would be forming a line at the FBI,the Securities and Exchange Office and at the Better Business Bureau.

I don't see a proprietary patent lawsuit in the pipeline because first of all, it takes an incredible amount of money,time and energy to file such patent infringement and it is never a win from the get go ( according to my research ,most are lost ).

Secondly, the idea that floated a while ago to have Windtech merge with Dakshidin is a good idea and who knows, could be explored further.

Lastly, Dakshidin is a real company with milestone achievements and a well layed out business plan.

I see this as a serious long term investment.

It takes 5 years to build a company like this and i can wait.

I own several start ups ( XSNX,APVNF,SPWR and many more )and all of them behaved exactly like Dakshidin with the same spike and a slow but solid recovery.

I don't surrender,never unless proven wrong.

Anyway,we live in a free world and are free to choose.

New Message
Please login to post a reply