Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I agree..

But a rebound is coming...sooner or later..

The Dow and all other boards will find a bottom from which ,if you can ride the wave,you will be able to make a lot of money!

I am springloaded on my "buy" switch and ready to move.

Capitalism is with us to stay.

BTW,I still think this company will pull it through over the course of several more quarters.

When I saw Brent last May,he told me that Dakshidin's large shareholders ( there must be less than 10 of them from what I figure) own most of this company's stock ( more than 95% of it ) and have their own money behind it and know where they are moving with the plan. In essence,this company is privately held.

We,the 120 or so small shareholders from Main Street,only own about 5 % of the company and are not entirely privvy to what is going on. There has been a lot of lack of confidence due to the opaque nature of communications, lack of access to PR and the distance that China represents.

My view is that we are way oversold at this time. Based on assets and R&D , we should trade at least around 20 cents .What we need is a seal on the many deals that are under way and a firm commitment to the building of the factory to get the share price move again towards last years highs.

patience is a virtue in this case.

As I said all along,I have plenty of that !

New Message
Please login to post a reply