Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Hi WDOSS,where have you been??

Thanks for using my quote. Indeed,what has happened to that contract...that is the question I am asking myself over and over...and the market has shown its verdict by severely punishing the SP.

My thoughts are that things are not going at the pace the company had anticipated and that some delays and set backs are in the pipeline. Would that uncommon in such new venture? I don't think so!

Of course,I am guilty of putting lots of hope on the targets set forth by Dakshidin . I have worked in the past on enormous contracts where you project numbers 10 years in advance. Such things usually do not follow reality as no one can guide the future exactly as predicted because,invariably,problems have to be delt with.

I am prepare to wait.

Dakshidin still has my vote of confidence and even though i am incenced at the apparent lack of progress,I do believe that good things will come.

The fundamentals remain the same with Dakshidin's product and I understand my investment better that any one on the open market..that is why I have not traded any of my shares.

And why should I? The principal shareholders have not dropped their plan nor their investment or have they??

Only time will tell..I have plenty of patience..

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply