Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Moose, I agree but what's your take on the fact that the real working capital of this company is almost 95 % owned by a few major investors?

To me it signifies that the "insiders" want to keep the lion's share of this company. So, I am not too concerned at the present share price since Dakshidin is still in early development stage .

Of course,we need a major breakthrough before the "public side" of this company attracts more investors. Anyhow, we are still grossly undervalued in light of the efforts made so far to establish the brand . Think also of all the cost of developping this windmill.

Is it worth 1 cent per share? I think not! that would value this company at a mere usd $ 700,000. In my view,we ought to be more at $7,000,000 to $ 14,000,000 minimum ( think of the R&D money spent so far to make this windmill a reality!)but some people here put too much premium on the risk. I say,this investment requires that you have a vision of the potential market for this kind of technology so from that standpoint,it is a real venture. I am personally quite satified that we are on track so far to establish a position in the market. Things could go a little faster of course but I am going to watch this story develop for the next 4 to 5 years and I give them my vote of full confidence for the foreseable future.

I regularly go to China and Mongolia and I understand the fantastic challenges faced by the population to have access to water.

Dakshidin is a major green and cost effective solution for water and electricity production. The technology can rapidly spread around and improve the lives of hundred of millions of people .

It is ethically good to own a piece of this company and I wish them a huge success.

New Message
Please login to post a reply