Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Some hard facts on China and Windmills Profitability

Tommy,

I read your post with the attention that it deserves and you certainly make some interesting remarks.

We all know that the water pumping windmill is not a recent invention and the performance differences between similar class windmills rest solely on test datas or ,in other words,the devil is in the details!

I realise that there may be some competition to the Dakshidin windmill,if only by judging some of the passionate postings on this board. Some people try very hard to bring this company down for reasons that are still unclear to me. If the Dakshidin RESTEC MK 10 is so bad on specs,so what are these people worried about??I am not implying one minute that you are one of them. It is quite clear to me though that you are very knowledgeable in the windmill world and must say that it surprises me that you have only joined this board a couple days ago ( this coincides with several months of silence on my part...interesting coincidence...)

So, I accept your critique of the Dakshidin Restec MK10 for what it is but I really would love,coming from a scientific background myself,to see some hard data or evidence if you will of your claims as to why Dakshidin's windmills could be less performing than others.

In the end,none of this really matters because the customer will test and accept the Dakshidin windmill for what it is or simply reject it and buy whatever recommended model you have in mind.

On another subject,since there are,according to your research,only 6 or 7 manufaturers of water pumping windmills represented in China,why all the fuzz? China is big enough to take 10 times more manufacturers!

I remember reading the real sad ending of the Wright Brothers,famous 1903 aviators as we know them today.

History was not to kind to their demise. After showing their invention to the world,they where paid mere lip service from the Department of Defense and their invention was classified as a mere freak attraction as only a few where sold.

However,some clever enterpreneurs saw big opportunities and decided to improve the basic design with slightly better engines and airframes and became immensely rich.The Wrights' preoccupation with the legal issue hindered their development of new aircraft designs, and by 1911 Wright aircraft were considered inferior to those made by other firms in Europe. Indeed, aviation development in the US was suppressed to such an extent that when the U.S. entered World War I no acceptable American-designed aircraft were available, and the U.S. forces were compelled to use French machines. Orville and Katharine Wright believed Curtiss ( another successful competitor ) was partly responsible for Wilbur's premature death, which occurred in the wake of his exhausting travels and the stress of the legal battle.

So,the competition ( and I am not convinced that there is one to the DAKSHIDIN RESTEC MK10 since it falls in a class of its own ) should take heed from the Orville and Wilbur Wright brothers.Someone may own a basic design but it may not sell . A better design with a better marketing plan could sell better.

In our case it is the customer that will decide soon.

Good luck to all in this race!

New Message
Please login to post a reply