Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Re: Told you so ;-)

posted on Mar 12, 2009 08:18PM

I got Tommy's message.

He seems to be well connected in the windmill world but I sensed some lack of enthusiasm . He must have struggled in his business undertakings in Asia. It happens if your product is failing to meet customers expectations.

My take so far on all this?

No,I did not anticipate the market destruction to these levels but I was fully ready for the ride and warned many times all to fasten their seatbelts.The broader market took a major pounding and the penny stocks got totally destroyed....we will have to rebuild from here and we will!

I did my DD on Dakshidin also. I flew to Toronto twice and met their PR man.

I do not need proof of legitimacy. Dakshidin is real and has several large investors behind the company.

The windmill is also real and works like they claim as the best inthe world in its class.

The timing for marketing this could not be better right now.

So, what is missing. Well,Dakshidin has gone through some real pains lately with its stock price because there are several shorters at play but let me add that it is a curse for all who where hoping better than this,it is also a blessing for those who trust that this company will deliver its promise on the long term side.

Also,if one has ever been involved with a start up, one should know that the time frame to build a company can take many years.

I think we will see some recovery soon at the signing of upcoming large contracts.

Better be in the driver's seat then when the market decides to take another look!

Once again,I don't authorise anyone to use my comments to make an investment decision.Do you DD first!

Spend your dollars wisely and don't ever use your bread money!

Good luck to longs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply