Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Tom,

First of all,let me acknowledge and congratulate you and your company for the recent inroads you have made in China. I do really and honestly wish you much success.

I am still trying to peacemeal this enygma surrounding the incredible apparent hatred between water windmill manufacturers competing against each other.

Before you made your presence public on this website,to my knowledge,few here new about your very existence and few here had even heard about you business undertakings. So,don't you think that serious long term investors on this website could be also somewhat irritated by the sudden appearance of someone spreading such a discredit to a nascent and promising enterprise?

You seem to be a straightforward and reasonable individual but,to be fair,I think that you struggle with the very existence of Dakshidin and it would be better for the benefit of all for you to spend precious time away from here since you have nothing good to say about Dakshidin.

Imagine one second if i where representing Dakshidin ( and rest assured that I don't,i am just a serious investor in green technology )and I showed up on your website with some public gripes about your company. Would that make you and your investors happy?

I don't think so. If there are issues,they must be sorted out between both companies and should remain at that level.

Much ink has been poored already here and I really don't want to waste my time on the past. I just want to make peace with you and others,if necessary and see how far we can all move on. You see,perhaps it is for the customers to decide after all.

On specs,I can only go by what has been claimed. The reality could be somewhat different after testing on the field.This is a fact.

One more thing and- please educate me here-,are your water windmills falling in the same sizes or pumping capacities than the Dakshidin Mk10's?

This is important to make comparisons. What about other aspects such as cost,maintenance,durability?

You see,it is not that easy to compare!

My feeling is-and I have said this before- that there is enough of a world to fit many more companies like these. After all,there are 800 million cars on this planet and 10's of millions are produced each year by many competing factories.The same applies to windmills. Not one manufacturer will ever capture the phenomenal market that I see developping in the near future. So, instead of picking at each other,lets become constructive and share candid advise and support. At least that's how I see the world.

Competition has and will always be the drive that improve products and therefore is a healthy process.

I'll take you up on your proposal to meet sometimes in China. I fly to many chineses cities every month and have developed an aerial map of the colossal water challenges that China, amongst other countries ,faces for the future.

You fulfill an important and essential need to society and therefore earn all my admiration and profound respect. My unique goal is to bring potable water to all because it is the foundation of life and is so unequally shared between us.

Best regards and much success with the future.

Starjets

New Message
Please login to post a reply