Welcome to the Doubleview Capital Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free
Message: Question and Answer from Bullmarketrun.com from today

It's better to be cautious when it comes to reporting visuals,because I remember being in a stock called Northrich in the '90s that went from $15 to $26 in three days.That was right around the Diamond Fields big discovery,and Northrich also was drilling for nickel.They announced great visuals in the core and on that Friday it went to $26.They were expecting the results on Monday,and if the results were strong,the stock was being pumped bigtime to be going to $100.The volume was incredible.

Well,it got halted,I think,that Friday.Monday the results came out,and they had nothing of consequence.Because the stock was halted,no one even had a chance to get out.When it began trading,it immediately hit $2.00.Everyone got slaughtered.So visuals don't always tell the story.Unless the gold is flashing in huge chunks in the core,no one is an expert as far as visuals go,especially porphery deposits.

Although saying that,if they pumped it to $1.00 on visuals,I'd have gladly taken my profits and run.Lol!

My point,in answer to the Q and A,is that no need to be disappointed in no pump on the visuals,because only the lab tests will reveal what's there.In porphery deposits,the naked eye won't reveal much.It can only see sulphides in general,not copper or much gold content.

I'm thinking we'll get results today.See if I'm right.Just a guess.

New Message
Please login to post a reply