Welcome to the Doubleview Capital Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

We're almost at zero hour.All we can do is wait.I won't bet against you on this one,because in the back of my mind,your argument has been my exact thoughts for awhile.But,we're here now,and I'll be hoping I'm wrong.

This is still the 1st hole,no matter what we get,and it's supposed to be on the edge of a system.This is the positive.The negative would be not high enough grades in hole #6,and an instant selloff in the market.No amount of spin could prevent that.

What would be the next move?They have no money,and any PP would be at very minimal prices.Do we see a JV with Prosper Gold at that point?All options would be in play.

Five dead holes in the same spot may have taken this potential runup play out of the spotlight,when they should have moved after two or three.But then,mining and oil and gas aren't exact sciences.Roll of the dice and timing are the difference between a blockbuster stock and an alsoran.

Who's to say,even with probably lower grades,if we hadn't hit Hole #6 before CXO hit theirs,that we'weren't the ones going to $1.40?Now,even the Bullmarketrun Blog has gone on holidays just as our results come in,so they won't even be pushing our story.If Kaiser and Coffin have also gone on holidays,this could be a very quiet news release without standout results.

New Message
Please login to post a reply