Welcome to the Doubleview Capital Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

Rumours and hype about stocks is, and will always be, the problem with forums that talk about penny stocks. There is no way to control or police what people say. As well, people change their names and lurk behind closed doors so it is impossible to know who anyone is or who they will be in the future. The TSX is virtually powerless to patrol and enforce rules in social media. Alway do your own due diligence. But one thing that has always been true, when something good happens with a company, it will very quickly gain the attention of many readers via social media system which is in turn, very good for those owning DBV at these very cheap prices.

All we can do is hope DBV completes the financing and gets the drills going again. Then if they hit a significant core, a lot of speculators will be attracted to this play to help raise the price higher.

Remember, buy low and sell high and let the inexperienced buy your stock at the top. This is always what happens, you know the old saying, a sucker is born ever day. I have played for 42 years and yes, I have been a sucker many times in my earlier days of trading. Also remember, don't fall in love with a stock, it is only the rarest of stocks that pay huge gains, one is always better to make consistent gains by selling and protecting their downside and keeping a few shares to dream the dream.

Sep 13, 2013 06:02PM

Sep 13, 2013 09:33PM

Sep 14, 2013 11:11AM

Sep 14, 2013 04:00PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply