Welcome to the Doubleview Capital Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

I would have to think they are talking about GGI.Years ago,when GGI was doing their own ground,they asked Firestell if they could do some of their property as well,because it appeared they had an anomoly that traversed both properties.They were given permission to do so.

Jmo,but if they had wanted to go over DBV's property,they would have had to ask permission,or done so out of courtesy,and benefit to both companies.With Farshad needing all the publicity he can get while trying to close a PP,I'd have to think he'd be crowing to anyone who would listen that PGX had included their propert in the survey.

PGX and GGI seem to be working together and it should come out at some point.All just my opinion.

If Farshad ever gets the drill in the ground,and IF he ever hits it big,I doubt DBV remains relegated to the sidelines,as they seem to currently be.For a junior this small,it's like finding a needle in a haystack,but they do have a chance.PGX had the luxury of twinning past holes,so success should be all but guaranteed.DBV wll be drilling basically blind aided by the surveys.Should get interesting.The unexpected hits are the ones that go parabolic.

New Message
Please login to post a reply