Welcome To The Dynamite Resources Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Annual General Meeting Voting Results

posted on Jan 14, 2009 11:06PM
January 14, 2009
Dynamite Resources Announces Annual General Meeting Voting Results
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 14, 2009) - Dynamite Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:DNR) ("Dynamite" or the "Corporation") is pleased to announce that its shareholders have re-elected the Corporation's Board of Directors at its 2009 Annual and General Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") held on January 8th, 2009. At the Meeting, 100% of votes cast, representing 52% of the issued and outstanding shares of the Corporation, were voted in favour of the re-election of the board members.

The returning board members re-elected are Mr. David Argyle, Mr. Stan Bharti, Mr. Blair Krueger, Mr. George Faught, Mr. Gerald McCarvill and Mr. Lewis Mackenzie.

David Argyle, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation commented, "On behalf of the Corporation, I would like to extend my appreciation to shareholders for their vote of confidence and continued support of Dynamite and its corporate strategy. Management and the Board of Directors will continue to focus on aggressively pursuing Dynamite's exploration strategy designed to build current and long term value for all shareholders."

About Dynamite Resources

Dynamite Resources is a Canadian mineral exploration and development company with a focus on its Mike Lake Project. The Mike Lake gold-copper project is located in the prospective Tintina Gold Belt, Yukon and is situated 25 km north of the former Brewery Creek gold mine and 70 km northeast of the Klondike Goldfields. Dynamite Resources also holds a 50% interest in the Segala gold project in Mali, which is expected to commence production in 2009 at a rate of 56,000 ounces of gold per year.
New Message
Please login to post a reply