Welcome To The East Asia Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

The fundamental reasons for owning EAS have not changed, good management, cash on hand, proving up a large ore body, excellent prospects, etc. After reading yersterdays' NR about poor recoveries in holes EMD005/006 and the vuggy nature of the ground being drilled ( Vug-A small cavity in a rock, usually lined with crystals of a different mineral composition than the enclosing rock ), I can understand how they would have very poor recoveries ( as low as 0% within the mineralized sample intervals ), I shall look forward to additional assays for these holes.
The stock would have dropped sometime ago if the cause was insider selling, IMO the houses are playing their usual games with the retail stock owners by pushing the price down and filling their own pockets at the lower prices, how long will this last?, I don't know, but I do know the houses make their money by trading and will push this stock around several times before EAS sells to a major, jvs with someone or maybe even builds a mill and mines Miwah themselves, so I for one will not be to conserned with the day to day price swings and shall wait until they hopefully prove up a multi-million oz. resource before selling.

bc

New Message
Please login to post a reply