WELCOME TO THE Ecometals HUB BY AGORACOM

Ecology + Economics

Free

ARU's and EML's future

posted on May 09, 2008 08:26AM

Ecua,

I was tired last night when I wrote that last post....When I first theorized ARU buying out EML, it was when there was a different management in place at EML (before they changed their nameto Ecometals last Oct.)...at that time I believed that the old company had bought this concession next to ARU's FDN just so that they could take advantage of the the news of ARU's find....Once they had the concession, I thought that their purpose might be just to offer this concession up to ARU, so that ARU would be able to consolidate all the land around their discovery.

Now that the new management of EML has kicked out the old board and replaced it with a more professional president and board, and new managers for its Ecuador projects, I have changed my thoughts.

I now think that EML will try to continue their exploration of the Rio Zarza project after the government figures out the mining laws...if they find anything (especially the western faulted off portion that ARU has been searching for) that they might combine forces to mine the deposit because the the relative closeness of the concessions.

Again just My thoughts on this situation,

Long for Cash

New Message
Please login to post a reply