Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Good to see them pushing forward in this sector, and with some potentially important partners. Unfortunately, I think that pretty much every retail investor (and institutional investor for that matter - to the extent that they have them) is waiting for commercial production. These types of 'trials' are great for testing, improving or validating your product, but they do little for your bottom line and can in fact be an expense.

People have been watching EFL do these types of trials for over a decade now. They want to see revenues, particularly from the production of batteries and battery systems. Component contracts through their recently purchased subsidiary are nice, but for the SP to jump I think they need to start selling actual batteries. I also think that the lack of information around the cost of the 'transformational acquisition' has cast a bit of shadow over some of the recent Litarion announcements.

As you say Nickto, building investor confidence is key here. I was admittedly down on EFL several months ago, but they have restored some it with their last couple of announcements. Enough that I'll continue to hold, but not so much that I'm going to pile in some more.

Good luck folks. There looks to be a future for EFL, but how big remains to be seen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply